Vision & Mission
Our vision is a world where children are not abandoned and where every person has the opportunity to live a fulfilled and dignified life free from poverty, crime and prostitution; where the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation is broken and hope for a better future is a reality.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities;
- To help underprivileged children, young people, adults and families meet their potential as an accepted part of society;
- To promote the rights of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities, in particular those of children and young people;
- To demonstrate to local and national authorities, businesses and communities that social problems can be tackled in more effective ways than those currently offered;
- To encourage and popularise voluntary work.